Wealth Docx® Core Software
Included in the Essential and Elder Law Professional memberships, Wealth Docx Core is cloud-based document drafting software that allows you to create essential estate planning documents anywhere on any device. With interactive templates for drafting wills, living trusts, client letters, and trust protector supporting documents, Wealth Docx Core has everything you need to draft confidently, competently, and efficiently.
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Easily customize and create drafting templates to fit the needs of your clients and practice.
Design documents to meet each client’s unique circumstances using guided interviews.
Use the Scenarios feature to create a design template for specific or frequently encountered fact patterns.
Draft confidently knowing that the software is updated with the latest legal language and enhanced functionality.
Incorporate preferred provisions or recommended statutory references for selected states.
Schedule a Demo of Our Estate Planning Document Software
SCHEDULE A DEMO
SCHEDULE A DEMO
The following is a sampling of the drafting documents included in the Core version of Wealth Docx. You can download a pdf that outlines documents included in Core and Complete versions of Wealth Docx.
- Wills with and without tax-sensitive planning
- Client portfolio inserts, instructions, and will summary
- Ancillary documents, including durable power of attorney, medical directive, HIPAA authorization, anatomical gift form, and affidavit
Living Trust System
- Individual, joint, and pour-over revocable trusts
- Funding instructions
- Comprehensive interview questionnaire
- Estate tax and generation-skipping transfer tax planning utilizing disclaimers, Clayton election, and formula funding
- Continuing and testamentary trusts for beneficiaries
- Comprehensive charitable planning, including testamentary charitable trust and private foundation
- Trust protector provisions
- Conduit trust provisions for retirement accounts
- Ancillary documents, including pour-over will, power of attorney, and property agreement
Client Letters Suite
- Spousal conflict waiver
- Initial client letters
- Intake worksheet and comprehensive interview questionnaire
- Engagement and disengagement letters
Trust Protector Supporting Documents
- Documents for exercising trust protector powers
- Documents for the appointment, removal, replacement, or resignation of trust protectors
Being a WealthCounsel member means more than just having the latest legal document-drafting software—it also provides you with expert educational resources; allows you to be part of an active, nationwide community of like-minded attorneys who share invaluable knowledge, experience, and expertise; and gives you unlimited customer and software support.
Membership pricing is based on the number of users in your firm and the products that best fit your firm’s needs. To ensure that you have the membership that best aligns with your practice, we encourage you to schedule a call with us to discuss your goals, preview the software, and explore the ways in which a WealthCounsel membership can benefit your firm. Fill out the form below to schedule a demo.