If your practice includes estate planning, business
planning, or if you're considering transitioning to
these practice areas, we can help.
For Financial Professionals
If you're a financial advisor, CPA, or accountant,
we have tools and resources designed
specifically to help you succeed.
What is WealthCounsel?
An active community of over 3,600 estate planning and wealth management professionals. Continuing legal education to keep you sharp and up-to-date. Programs and tools for marketing and building your practice. And the leading drafting solutions technology in the business. Let the collective wisdom of WealthCounsel help you create the practice you need for the success you deserve. Practice Excellence.
- May 1stWhat's New in BusinessDocx, Part 1
- May 2ndNorthern California Forum Meeting
- May 2ndMissouri Forum Meeting
- May 2ndMassachusetts Forum Meeting
- May 12thTrust Administration Intensive (Vir...
- May 12thWhether to Wed
- May 13thRLT Drafting Intensive (Virtual Cou...
- May 14thTrust Administration Intensive (Vir...
- May 15thFarm Business and Estate Planning
- May 16thMichigan Forum Meeting
- May 16thTrust Administration Intensive (Vir...
- May 19thTrust Administration Intensive (Vir...
- May 20thNevada Forum Meeting
- May 21stTrust Administration Intensive (Vir...
- May 22ndWord on the Street: Planning with P...