Social Media for Attorneys: How to Launch a Business Blog
Blogging for Business 101
If you haven't considered starting a blog for your law business, you should. Here are a few reasons why:
- It drives search traffic to your website — Hubspot reports that sites with a blog received 55% more visitors than those without a blog.
- It generates leads — Per MarketingSherpa research, blogs were considered a top tool for driving leads.
- It establishes your authority and thought leadership in your industry — Be the go-to resource for legal content to attract clients and referrals.
- It drives long-term results — Blog content is often "evergreen" and gets indexed by search engines that will continue to send visitors to your site months, even years, later.
- It's fun - Express yourself and have a 2-way dialogue with clients, prospects, and your peers.
So How Do You Start A Blog?
It's easy, cheap, and painless! Start by downloading our handy guide, "How To Launch A Business Blog" for some quick tips. This is part of our ongoing series "Social Media for Attorneys."
Complete the form to get your free guide
What Attorneys Must Do to Survive in a Digital Age Transcript
Read about the most common mistakes made in law firms, best attorney software to incorporate into your practice, how to decipher and optimize the unique legal sales cycle, and how to engage with your target audience from the moment they need you.Learn More
Social Media for Attorneys: A Guide to Advertising on LinkedIn
Looking to connect with a professional audience? Advertising on LinkedIn might be the solution you need.Learn More
Social Media for Attorneys: Do I Need A LinkedIn Premium Account?
While many of LinkedIn's core features are free, upgrading to a paid, premium account gives you access to new or expanded features that can help you build your network, find prospects, increase your visibility and more.Learn More