Practice Development Showcase: Build Your Business with Stealth Webinars While You Sleep
Part of an estate planning practice involves educating and informing prospective clients on the value of estate planning. Often, this means answering the same questions and covering the same information for every client that you see. Though your wise answers to these questions are what moves a prospect to a client, the time spent covering this information isn’t always adding to your bottom line.
Automated webinars are an innovative way to build your practice, win more clients, and grow your network, all while you focus on what you do best – practicing law.
WHAT CAN AUTOMATED WEBINARS HELP YOU DO?
- Answer prospective client’s common questions about the value of estate planning, freeing up your time to do the two fundamental things attorneys should be doing: practicing law and building relationships
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field by showcasing your expertise.
- Have an automated teaching tool for use with both existing clients and prospects, allowing you to become a trusted advisor.
- Create an ever-growing database of prospective clients.
- Book business and grow your practice on autopilot so that you can focus your time on truly productive tasks instead of repetitive explanations of how estate plans work
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS SESSION?
- How webinars can be used to book business and grow your practice while you sleep.
- How to structure a webinar that keeps audiences engaged.
- Techniques to immediately establish yourself as an expert in the audience’s mind, increasing your chances to turning a prospect into a client.
- How to keep a steady stream of new prospects entering your webinar sales funnel.
- Step-by-step guidance on the easy-to-use, technical tool you’ll need to launch your automated prospecting system.