Thought Leader Series: Setting Up a Successful Estate Planning Practice
Presented by Jeffrey R. Matsen, JD
Many young attorneys and even some experienced attorneys in various fields are interested in setting up and establishing their own practice in estate planning. Worth Magazine “Top 100 Attorney,” Jeffrey R. Matsen, has developed his own extremely successful estate planning practice over a career of forty plus years. In this webinar, Jeff goes from A to Z explaining the various steps necessary to build an estate planning practice.
You Will Learn:
- The initial structure
- The development of a business plan
- How to attract and engage clients
- How to process the legal work once the client is engaged
- Will include discussion on:
- Marketing and maintenance programs
- Various options for operating the firm
- Concentrating on niche areas that will build up and sustain the practice
Lawyers seeking to start a new practice, and also those lawyers who have already started a firm and want to make it more successful and profitable.
To view or download this webinar, please complete the form below: