Thought Leader Series: Navigating the Business Entity Highway: The Intersection of Asset Protection and Business Planning
There are three separate planning disciplines:
- Asset protection planning
- Estate planning
- Business planning.
However, all of them must be built to work together. During this one-hour webcast, you will learn:
- The difference between planning for closely held businesses and publicly traded companies
- The difference between protecting your assets and your children’s assets
- How owners transfer ownership, but for the most part retain practical control
- How minority discounts and estate planning are combined with the process.