Transform Your Practice
Draft with Efficiency and Confidence
Business Docx is the premier business planning and business succession document drafting solution.
Designed by attorneys for attorneys, Business Docx helps you efficiently draft high-quality legal documents that are tailored to the needs of small and mid-sized business clients. It also supports you and your team with help, commentary, and other key legal resources to inform your decision-making as you draft.
What makes Business Docx so powerful?
Much more than just a collection of static forms
- Interactive templates help you effectively draft documents that meet your client’s specific needs.
- Document suites include hundreds of options designed to help you draft a variety of documents, from the simplest to the most complex.
- Executive summaries of key documents, such as the LLC Operating Agreement and the Buy-Sell Agreement, are
Content developed by expert business attorneys
- Eliminates having to manage your forms and keeps them up-to-date.
- Generates world-class documents in language your clients can understand.
- Supports active client communication and relationship-building through
a comprehensive client
- Benefits attorneys of all experience levels, from solo practitioners to large firms.
Resources for accurate and thorough drafting
- Leads you and your team through the drafting process with clear guides, pertinent commentary, and checklists.
- Includes a library of educational materials on relevant business planning
and succession topics.
- Provides an integrated “notes to file” system so you can come back later and have a clear summary of why you drafted a given document the way you did.
Value for You and Your Clients
- Dramatically reduce the time you spend drafting and maintaining documents, without sacrificing quality.
- Draft with confidence, knowing the documents you produce will be current, accurate, and work cohesively with each other.
- Communicate with clients effectively through clear, concise, easy-to-understand documents and supporting executive summaries.
- Build client trust and deepen on-going relationships.
- Maintain your competitive edge and grow your business planning and succession practice.
Documents Included in Business Docx
- LLC Operating
- LLC Formation
- Corporate Formation Documents
- Entity Conversion
- Entity Funding
- Non Disclosure/Non Compete
Solicitation Agreement System
- Board Minutes and
- Lease Agreements
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Agreement
- Compensation Agreements
- Independent Contractor
- Consulting Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreement Suite
- Purchase Agreements Documents
- Agreement and
Plan of Merger
- Dissolution of
- Corporate Shield
- Client intake,
assorted client letters
and memos provided
as part of
to enhance client
running in a Windows® operating system.
Business Docx can also run on Mac® computers using Windows
virtualization solutions such as VMware Fusion® 6 or Parallels Desktop®.
Cloud-hosted Business Docx systems are also available.
Microsoft, Word, and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. HotDocs is a trademark of HotDocs Limited.