Charitable Planning Strategies
Sometimes Less is More Designing Effective Charitable Planning Strategies for Today's Savvy Philanthropist
Download this informative webcast and hear our distinguished panel discuss:
- Gain insight into the mindset of today’s philanthropist and discover why they are demanding more choices to fulfill their charitable objectives.
- Learn advantages/disadvantages of Donor Advised Funds vs. Private Foundations.
- Learn how to use donor Advised Funds as a standalone strategy or in conjunction with a Private Foundation.
- Discover how to design sophisticated charitable planning strategies more efficiently and with simpler tools.
- Acquire a deeper knowledge of how Community Foundations are able to offer your philanthropic clients the highest level of tax benefits.
1.0 CLE credit in AR, CA, FL, IL, NY, OK, TN, TX, UT, WI
1.0 CFP credit pending
1.0 CPE credit (NASBA)
Any questions regarding CE credits please contact Monica Comfort at 888-659-4069 x823 or email@example.com.