Thought Leader Series: The Guardrails of Retirement Distribution Planning
Presented by Jonathan Guyton, CFP®
Clients count on their financial advisors to use sound judgment in deciding when their retirement plans might be encountering rough waters and to tell them when, and to what extent, mid-course adjustments are necessary, all while communicating clearly and confidently, with empathy and without over-reaction. This webcast will enhance your abilities to:
- Understand the research on how dynamic withdrawal policies impact safe withdrawal rates
- Apply these dynamic withdrawal policies to retirement income planning
- Make decisions about when distributions should (and need not) be adjusted
- Utilize dynamic withdrawal policies to help clients weather severe economic storms
- Clearly communicate withdrawal policies to establish expectations and inspire confidence.
Please fill out the form below to access the entire webinar.