Using LLCs to Protect Family AssetsWhat you’ll learn:
Taught by nationally recognized LLC expert, this webcast will discuss five leading-edge topics in the fields of LLC law and tax that are potentially important for estate planners, including "charging order protections," statutory conversions, series LLCs, "L3Cs," and a little known IRS regulation designated "Prop. Reg. 1.1402(a)-2" that can enable family LLCs to save substantial Social Security Taxes.
- LLC statutory charging order provisions offer unique asset protections to family businesses.
- Statutory conversions of corporations to LLCs can prevent the loss of family businesses to creditors of family members.
- Series LLCs can pose serious legal risks for family members and other investors.
- A little-known IRS "Proposed Regulation" can save family LLC members thousands of dollars in Social Security taxes.
- Foundations should think twice before investing in "low-cost LLCs" ("L3Cs").
1.0 CLE credit AR, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, IL, KY, MO, NY, OK, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI; pending MN
1.0 CFP credit
1.0 CPE credit (NASBA)
Any questions regarding CE credits please contact Monica Comfort at 888-659-4069 x823 or email@example.com.